All admission must be reserved in advance | We ask that all visitors wear a mask when indoors at Filoli
Plan your visit to Filoli
We’re open and we can’t wait to see you! Please reserve your tickets online here. We ask that all visitors wear a mask indoors regardless of vaccination status. Thank you from all of us, we hope to see you soon!
What to Bring
Face Covering for indoor areas
6 Ft. of Space
What to Leave Behind
- Online advanced tickets are required for all visitors, including members
- The Estate Trail Closes at 4:30 pm
- The historic House is open 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Filoli closes and clears the property at 5:00 pm
- The Café is open from 10:00am - 4:30 pm
- One Time Passes cannot be accepted at this time
- Photography sessions are offline and no bookings are being taken. You are welcome to take personal photography within these guidelines.
- Start your visit by checking in at the outdoor admission kiosk
- We ask that all visitors wear a mask indoors regardless of vaccination status
- Download or print Filoli's map if you'd like to reference it during your visit
- All visitors must follow CDC requirements
- Balloons, props, outfit changes, and large photo equipment are not permitted.
- Picnics are allowed only in the designated picnic area
- Visitors not following requirements may be asked to leave