Join us for a relaxing evening in the summer Garden.
All tickets must be purchased in advance, members must reserve their tickets!
- The Garden and Estate trail are open until 8:00pm
- The historic House is closed due to state and county restrictions
- The Clock Tower Shop and Quail’s Nest Café are open. All purchases are credit card only, no cash or checks
- Online advanced tickets are required for all visitors, including members
- No drinking fountains are available
Visitor and Education Center restrooms are available onsite
- Event capacity is capped to ensure necessary space for social distancing
- Follow the one way route outlined on the Garden map
- All visitors must follow San Mateo County and CDC requirements
- Practice social distancing (more than 6 ft)
- Wash or sanitize hands regularly
- Face covering must be worn in accordance with local requirements
- Visitors not following requirements may be asked to leave