Reservations required; Orchard Days every weekend through Oct 30
June 2-September 22, 2022 | Thursdays, 5-8pm
Head to Filoli any Thursday evening for a summer meet up with friends. Stroll the Garden, grab a refreshing drink, and watch the sun set across the landscape.
To celebrate Welcoming Week, check out the plots planted with vegetables inspired by visitors’ food traditions and learn about how the San Mateo Office of Immigrant Services supports our immigrant community. Poet and social justice activist Aileen Cassinetto leads a family-friendly drop-in poetry activity inspired by the colorful vegetables growing around us. For the preschool poets to-be, gather around for garden storytime at 5pm, 6pm, and 7pm.
Learn tips and tricks for how to compost in your own home garden with the County of San Mateo’s Office of Sustainability. Bring your kids to meet the worms in their worm bin and participate in a quick activity.
Important information for member summer nights tickets
Sights, Drinks, & Bites
Irish Session Band
Open until 7:30pm
- Online advanced tickets are required for all visitors, including members
- Summer Nights ticket holders may enter Filoli starting at 5pm
- You are welcome to take personal photography within these photography guidelines
- Food purchased from Cochinita on Summer Nights may be eaten in the Grove; all outside food must be eaten in the picnic area
- The Estate Trail Closes at 7pm
- The Café is open from 10am - 7:30pm
- Filoli closes and clears the property at 8pm
- Masks recommended for indoor areas at Filoli
- Download or print Filoli's map if you'd like to reference it during your visit
- Picnics with outside food are allowed only in the picnic area