Thursdays, May 27 - September 23 | 5pm-8pm
Head to Filoli any Thursday evening for a summer meet up with friends. Stroll the Garden, grab a refreshing drink, and watch the sun set across the landscape. It's what we've all been waiting for: Summer Nights are back! Join us and let's settle into these good summer vibes.
The Garden is open until 8:00 pm and the historic House is open until 7:00 pm.
What to Bring
Face Covering if not vaccinated
6 Ft. of Space
What to Leave Behind
No Sports Equiptment
- Online advanced tickets are required for all visitors, including members
- The Estate Trail Closes at 4:30 pm
- The historic House is open 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Filoli closes and clears the property at 5:00 pm
- The Café is open from 10:00am - 4:30 pm
- One Time Passes cannot be accepted at this time
- Photography sessions are offline and no bookings are being taken. You are welcome to take personal photography within these guidelines.
- Start your visit by checking in at the outdoor admission kiosk
- Print the map at home if you'd like a printed copy
- All visitors must follow Cailfornia and CDC requirements
- Balloons, props, outfit changes, and large photo equipment are not permitted.
- Picnics are allowed only in the designated picnic area
- Visitors not following requirements may be asked to leave