Join us for a relaxing evening in the summer Garden.
All tickets must be purchased in advance, members must reserve their tickets!
- The Garden and Estate trail are open, the historic House is closed at this time
- The Clock Tower Shop is open. All purchases are credit card only, no cash or checks
- Online advanced tickets are required for all visitors, including members
- Limited seating and no drinking fountains are available
Visitor and Education Center restrooms are the only available restroom facilities onsite
- Event capacity is capped to ensure necessary space for social distancing
- While Filoli has taken all the necessary safety protocols and procedures, we recognize that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. You will be visiting at your own risk and should use your judgement as to whether you are comfortable being in a public space.
- Follow the one way route outlined on the Garden map
- All visitors must follow San Mateo County and CDC requirements
- Practice social distancing (more than 6 ft)
- Wash or sanitize hands regularly
- Face covering must be worn in accordance with local requirements
- Visitors not following requirements may be asked to leave