Open today Feb 6 for Garden-only admission; check our social media for a special offer!
Vibrant live performances take stage against the backdrop of the historic House. As the sun sets behind the Santa Cruz mountains, relax in the Meadow with a drink in hand and enjoy the talent and diversity of the Bay Area performing arts community.
Upgrade your experience with VIP admission!
Enjoy complimentary charcuterie, wine, beer, canned cocktails, and non-alcoholic drinks throughout the evening. No need to bring a chair - every VIP guest has access to a comfy adirondack with a great view of the stage. VIP tickets include admission to the performance and the VIP area. Sponsored by Wente Vineyards.
Blues & Folk Night
Sunday, September 10, 2023
Mya Byrne is a powerful Americana storyteller, delivering a rich blend of country, glam-pop, blues and poetic folk songwriting. Out and proud, she is a leader for the presence of queer trans women in country and Americana.
Members receive a 20% discount on general admission tickets
Summer Stage FAQs:
- Tickets are required for children 2 and up.
- The Garden opens 30 minutes before the performance begins.
- There will be an open area for seating in Filoli's Meadow and we encourage you to bring lawn chairs or a thick blanket to comfortably enjoy the scenic terrain. Chairs are not provided.
- The Bluebird Bar will serve beer, wine, canned cocktails, and non-alcoholic drinks starting 30 minutes before the performance begins.
- Food will be available for advance purchase only. We’ll email you as soon as that option is available online.
- Members receive a 20% discount on General Admission tickets. Login for your discount.
- No outside food or beverages are permitted.
- Tickets for general admission and ticketed events are not refundable or reschedulable. Tickets are transferable. Filoli is open rain or shine and does not issue refunds due to weather.