All admission must be reserved in advance
Thank you for being a Filoli member!
Your membership supports our efforts in preservation, conservation and engagement that makes the entire Filoli experience possible. Check this page for the latest updates on member benefits and exclusives.
Summer Member Benefits
We have a limited capacity to make sure everyone can social distance. Book online or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tickets in spring book up fast, so be sure to make your reservation a week in advance.
Anyone! Bring a friend, a partner, a child. Have a great time sharing your visit to Filoli.
You will need to complete two transactions to book tickets for everyone. One for the adult tickets and one for the children. You will receive two receipts but everything will be under one name when you check-in.
Filoli Members can buy 4 additional tickets (beyond what their membership covers) with a 20% discount. You can do this once you are signed in on the Filoli website. Go to the General Admission ticket window and add the number of tickets required. Because you are signed in the discount will be automatically added.
No! Children under 5 are always free to visit Filoli. With an Individual Plus membership, you can bring yourself, a guest, and your child under 5. A second order needs to be placed for the child/children under 5.
If you have already registered on the website you can have your password reset. Use this link: https://51772.blackbaudhosting.com/51772/page.aspx?pid=211&tab=500 to reset your password.
If you have not already registered on the Filoli website you will not get an email with the link. You can register for the website via this link: https://51772.blackbaudhosting.com/51772/page.aspx?pid=201
Yes! Filoli Memberships are 100% tax-deductible. Simply request the grant for the amount due for the level of membership you require.
The website recognizes you as a member by your associated email address. Please be sure that the email used to register on the Filoli website is the exact same as the email associated with your membership.
If you are unsure what email is associated with your membership, please email us at email@example.com with your name and address to confirm.
- Online advanced tickets are required for all visitors, including members
- The Estate Trail Closes at 4:30 pm
- The historic House is open 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Filoli closes and clears the property at 5:00 pm
- The Café is open from 10:00am - 4:30 pm
- One Time Passes cannot be accepted at this time
- Photography sessions are offline and no bookings are being taken. You are welcome to take personal photography within these guidelines.
- Start your visit by checking in at the outdoor admission kiosk
- Print the map at home if you'd like a printed copy
- All visitors must follow Cailfornia and CDC requirements
- Balloons, props, outfit changes, and large photo equipment are not permitted.
- Picnics are allowed only in the designated picnic area
- Visitors not following requirements may be asked to leave
Interested in Member Benefits & Exclusives?