All admission must be reserved in advance | We ask that all visitors wear a mask when indoors at Filoli
Thank you for being a Filoli member!
Your membership supports our efforts in preservation, conservation and engagement that makes the entire Filoli experience possible. Check this page for the latest updates on member benefits and exclusives.
Summer Member Benefits
- Online advanced tickets are required for all visitors, including members
- The Estate Trail Closes at 4:30 pm
- The historic House is open 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Filoli closes and clears the property at 5:00 pm
- The Café is open from 10:00am - 4:30 pm
- One Time Passes cannot be accepted at this time
- Photography sessions are offline and no bookings are being taken. You are welcome to take personal photography within these guidelines.
- Start your visit by checking in at the outdoor admission kiosk
- We ask that all visitors wear a mask indoors regardless of vaccination status
- Print the map at home if you'd like a printed copy
- All visitors must follow Cailfornia and CDC requirements
- Balloons, props, outfit changes, and large photo equipment are not permitted.
- Picnics are allowed only in the designated picnic area
- Visitors not following requirements may be asked to leave
Interested in Member Benefits & Exclusives?