Reservations required ; Weekend sellouts expected– plan your visit in advance!
Open to Wonder, Open to Wander
At Filoli we create inspiration in everyday life by welcoming all to experience the House, Garden, and natural lands. Located 30 miles south of San Francisco, Filoli is nestled on a slope of the Santa Cruz Mountains and surrounded by the protected Peninsula watershed. We're open daily to explore.
Discover & Go
Filoli is proud to participate in Discover & Go providing San Mateo County Public Library card holders with free passes to local museums and other cultural institutions. To visit Filoli with Discover & Go Make reservations online and send your confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your admission.
What to Bring
Face Covering for indoor areas if unvaccinated
What to Leave Behind
no sports equipment
What to See & Do This Season
This May, Filoli programming celebrates Asian American & Pacific Islander Heritage (AAPI) Month. Explore highlights from Filoli’s bonsai collection; marvel at tropical blooms that celebrate Filipinx heritage throughout the House, arranged by Diosa Blooms; and see the winning haikus from Filoli’s annual haiku contest on display in the Garden.
In the House
Filoli has a tradition of telling stories through flowers, from arrangements in the House to vibrant displays in the Garden. From May 14 - 22, 2022, Diosa Blooms will showcase beautiful tropical arrangements in celebration of AAPI month. All Filoli visitors that week will have the opportunity to enjoy Diosa Bloom’s beautiful and creative celebration of Filipinx heritage.
The Visitor Guide
Enhance your self guided experience
Introduce yourself to Filoli, where you can explore 16 acres of formal gardens, step back in time in the historic house museum, and hike through the lush and varied natural communities of the estate. Use this guide to enhance your experience at Filoli and as a souvenir to take home.
Shopping & Dining
Clock Tower Shop
Stocked with a wide variety of beautiful, unique items and delicious treats perfect for gift giving.
Open during Daytime and Evening admission times serving up a menu of sustainably packaged, grab-and-go meals.
- Online advanced tickets are required for all visitors, including members
- The Estate Trail Closes at 4 pm
- The historic House is open 11am - 4:30pm
- Filoli closes and clears the property at 5pm
- The Café is open from 10am - 4:30 pm
- You are welcome to take personal photography within these photography guidelines
- Start your visit by checking in at the outdoor admission kiosk
- All visitors are welcome to wear a mask during their visit. Unvaccinated visitors are required to wear masks indoors.
- Download or print Filoli's map if you'd like to reference it during your visit
- Balloons, props, outfit changes, wedding photography and large photo equipment are not permitted
- Picnics are allowed only in the picnic area