filoli is open
WHAT TO BRING
Purchase or reserve admission
Filoli is proud to participate in the Museums for All program
offering free admission for families who receive food assistance through the SNAP Program. Please email email@example.com or call our reservations office at (650) 364-8300 to visit through Museums for All.
WHAT TO LEAVE AT HOME
Please leave pets at home. Service animals are welcome.
Emotional support animals are not qualified under the ADA as service animals and cannot visit with you.
- The Garden, historic house and Estate trail are open
- The Clock Tower Shop is open
- The Quail’s Nest Café is open for outdoor dining
- Online advanced tickets are required for all visitors, including members
- One Time Passes cannot be accepted at this time
- No drinking fountains are available
Restroom facilities are available onsite
- Daily capacity is capped to ensure necessary space for social distancing
- While Filoli has taken all the necessary safety protocols and procedures, we recognize that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. You will be visiting at your own risk and should use your judgement as to whether you are comfortable being in a public space
- Start your visit by checking in at the outdoor admission kiosk
- Follow the one way route outlined on the Garden map
- All visitors must follow San Mateo County and CDC requirements
- Practice social distancing (more than 6 ft)
- Wash or sanitize hands regularly
- Face covering must be worn in accordance with local requirements at all times
- Balloons, props, outfit changes, and large photo equipment are not permitted. Face coverings may not be removed for photos.
- Picnics are allowed only in the designated picnic area
- Visitors not following requirements may be asked to leave