|Student, Teacher, Military||$15|
|Children (5-17 years old)||$11|
|Children (under 5 years old)||FREE|
|Group Rate (15 or more guests - advance registration required)||$17|
Get your tickets in advance!
- You can purchase tickets online or by calling our Ticket Office.
- Tour groups can book a private 1-hour, 2-hour, or Specialty Tour. Some of our seasonal Specialty Tours include Architecture Tours, Orchard Tours, Art Tours, and more.
- Private Tours for groups are available starting at $150. Prices may vary per tour type and group size. Please call our Ticket Office for more information and to book your tour.
Tuesday through Sunday | 10:00am – 5:00pm
- We open on Independence Day, Thursday, July 4, 2019
- Please note that we will have an early closure on Sunday, July 7. Our hours for this day will be 10:00am – 3:00pm
- Now through August 30, we’re open until 8pm on Thursdays
Check out our Events Calendar for up-to-date hours of operation and upcoming events that may affect your visit.
Summer Specialty Tours
|Bird Walk||Saturdays||10:30am; 12:30pm||$15|
|Rose Tour||Fridays; Saturdays||11:00am; 2:00pm||$15|
|Orchard Tour||Thursdays in August||5:30pm||$15|
A few useful tips for your visit
- All guests should arrive for check-in at the Visitor and Education Center. Have your membership card and photo ID ready when checking in. Wristbands are required for entry.
- Filoli is closed Mondays, except on select holidays. Find out more in our Event Calendar.
- Filoli is open rain or shine, with much of the experience outdoors, so dress accordingly.
- Parking is limited; carpooling is encouraged. To prevent going over capacity with parking, we may also set up a timed-ticket entry.
- ALL Tickets are non-refundable.
- Advance tickets can be purchased by phone or online, with the option of printing them from home. Mailed tickets will have a $5 surcharge per order.
- Last admission is sold at 4:30pm.
- We accept Visa & Mastercard only.
- Pricing may increase during Filoli Events where special programming is prepared to further enrich your experience. Annual Events like the Flower Show, Autumn Festival, and Holidays at Filoli are a few examples of popular events when admission tickets are required from everyone (including members).
- Guided Tours of the House are available for an additional fee.
- You must pay admission to take the Estate Trail.
- Smoking and Vaping are not permitted anywhere at Filoli.
- Bicycles, rollerblades, scooters, skateboards, segways, and drones are not permitted.
- Dogs or other pets are not allowed on Filoli Grounds, except service animals. Comfort or emotional support animals do not qualify as service animals under ADA guidelines.
- You must check-in at the Visitor and Education Center before visiting the on-site Clock Tower Shop.
- The Quail’s Nest Café does NOT take reservations. Dining is first come, first serve.
- Filoli Photography Policy 2018
Photographs and videos are a wonderful way to remember your visit. Photography must be conducted without disruption to Filoli operations or limitation to the accessibility of other guests, including doorways, pathways, and high traffic areas.
Photography and video taken at Filoli are for personal use and enjoyment and may not be sold. Visitors and members are welcome to take casual photographs of plants, individuals and subjects that capture the events of your visit.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a Photography Session at Filoli.
- By purchasing a ticket, you agree to be photographed and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- Artist Access passes are available for artists who would like to set up an easel or sketch in the Garden or on the Estate Trail. Access is offered from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, Tuesday through Sunday. Passes do not include admission. Purchase a Pass.
- Please use designated routes for strollers and wheelchairs/walkers. Guests must provide their own strollers, wheelchairs, and walkers.
- Due to special event days, some areas of the property may be closed throughout the year for a few hours or a day at a time. See Calendar for notifications.
- Please respect wildlife during your visit. For your safety, we ask that you do not approach any wildlife during your visit, including Percy the Peacock.
- Per California state law, breastfeeding and bottle feeding are allowed in all spaces; there are no dedicated spaces for infant feeding at Filoli.
- Picnicking is only permissible at the designated picnic tables next to the Visitor and Education Center.
- Filoli updates a What’s Blooming blog every couple weeks.