Filoli is temporarily closed through April 7.
|Student, Teacher, Military||$17||$15|
|Children (5-17 years old)||$13||$11|
|Children (under 5 years old)||FREE||FREE|
Get your tickets in advance!
- You can purchase tickets online or by calling our Ticket Office.
- Tour groups can book a private 1-hour, 2-hour, or Specialty Tour. Some of our seasonal Specialty Tours include architecture tours, orchard tours, art tours, and more.
- Private Tours for groups are available starting at $250. Prices may vary per tour type and group size. Please call our Ticket Office for more information and to book your tour.
Open daily, 10 am to 5 pm
Check out our Events Calendar for up-to-date hours of operation and upcoming events that may affect your visit.
Add a Specialty Tour
Filoli offers seasonal tours and hikes that provide an in-depth or behind-the-scenes look at architecture, Filoli history, the Garden, or the Nature Preserve.
A few useful tips for your visit
- All guests should arrive for check-in at the Visitor and Education Center. Have your membership card and photo ID ready when checking in. Wristbands are required for entry.
- Filoli is open every day.
- Filoli is open rain or shine, with much of the experience outdoors, so dress accordingly.
- Parking is limited; carpooling is encouraged. To prevent going over capacity with parking, we may also set up a timed ticket entry.
- ALL Tickets are non-refundable.
- Advance tickets can be purchased by phone or online, with the option of printing them from home. Mailed tickets will have a $5 surcharge per order.
- Last admission is sold at 4:30pm.
- We accept Visa & Mastercard only.
- Pricing may increase during Filoli Events where special programming is prepared to further enrich your experience. Annual Events like the Harvest Festival and Holidays at Filoli are a few examples of popular events when admission tickets are required from everyone (including members).
- You must pay admission to take the Estate Trail.
- Smoking and Vaping are not permitted anywhere at Filoli.
- Bicycles, rollerblades, scooters, skateboards, segways, and drones are not permitted.
- Dogs or other pets are not allowed on Filoli Grounds, except service animals. Comfort or emotional support animals do not qualify as service animals under ADA guidelines.
- You must check-in at the Visitor and Education Center before visiting the on-site Clock Tower Shop.
- The Quail’s Nest Café does NOT take reservations. Dining is first come, first serve.
- Filoli Photography Policy 2019
Photographs and videos are a wonderful way to remember your visit. Photography must be conducted without disruption to Filoli operations or limitation to the accessibility of other guests, including doorways, pathways, and high traffic areas.
Photography and video taken at Filoli are for personal use and enjoyment and may not be sold. Visitors and members are welcome to take casual photographs of plants, individuals and subjects that capture the events of your visit.
- Please contact email@example.com to schedule a Photography Session at Filoli.
- By purchasing a ticket, you agree to be photographed and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- Artist Access passes are available for artists who would like to set up an easel or sketch in the Garden or on the Estate Trail. Access is offered when Filoli is open to the public. Passes do not include admission. Purchase your Pass directly upon check-in at the Visitor and Education Center.
- Please use designated routes for strollers and wheelchairs/walkers. Guests must provide their own strollers, wheelchairs, and walkers.
- Due to special event days, some areas of the property may be closed throughout the year for a few hours or a day at a time. See Calendar for notifications.
- Please respect wildlife during your visit. For your safety, we ask that you do not approach any wildlife during your visit.
- Per California state law, breastfeeding and bottle feeding are allowed in all spaces; there are no dedicated spaces for infant feeding at Filoli.
- Picnicking is only permissible at the designated picnic tables next to the Visitor and Education Center.
- Filoli updates a What’s Blooming blog every couple weeks.