A Century of Traditions
Filoli is welcoming the community to experience a new vision for the Bay Area’s finest Country Estate. Family traditions will be honored at the historic Filoli House, featuring a story of Christmases from 1917 to 1975 with lush and beautiful décor in every room. The Garden will remain open during this magical time with special holiday touches during the day and elegant lighting in the evening. The tradition of inspired holiday shopping will be reimagined with centerpiece trees in the Clock Tower Shop and local vendors in a setting reminiscent of European Christmas markets. Entertainment will bring to life the sounds of the holidays. Delectable delights will await guests in the Quail’s Nest Café. This new tradition will offer something for everyone!
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
You can purchase tickets online by selecting from the options below or calling our Ticket Office.
- Filoli has timed tickets and entry during this season.
- We encourage our visitors to purchase tickets in advance.
- Promotional Codes cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotional codes.
Attn Filoli Members: To redeem promotion codes at this time, you must call the Ticket Office.
10:00 am – 12:30 pm
12:30 – 3:00 pm
3:00 – 5:00 pm
Friday and Saturday Evenings
5:00 – 7:00 pm
7:00 – 9:00 pm
Adult: $15 Member; $25 Non-Member
Senior: $12 Member; $20 Non-Member
Child: $8 Member; $12 Non-Member
Children Under 5: Free
Group Rate: $20 (daytime only)
Adult: $25 Member; $35 Non-Member
Senior: $22 Member; $30 Non-Member
Child: $12 Member; $20 Non-Member
Children Under 5: Free
Join us for a special holiday edition of the Filoli Docent-led House tour, where you will learn about the history of the families along with stories of holidays past. Guided, One-Hour House Tours $5 additional fee.
Garden House Wine Bar
We will be also hosting a Holiday Wine Bar in the Garden House throughout the season. Featuring a selection of wines and beer for purchase, sure to enhance the experience of strolling through the Garden. Quail’s Nest Café serves beer and wine daily from 11:00 am – 4:30 pm Thurs – Sun, and 5:00 – 8:30 pm Fri and Sat.
Tips for Visiting
Holidays at Filoli is a brand new experience, so we want you to make the most of your visit. The following are some tips to help you plan your experience.
- All areas of Filoli will be open daily, including the Quail’s Nest Café, Clock Tower Shop, and Marketplace. The Marketplace is tented. Filoli is closed Mondays and Thanksgiving.
- For Garden Lights in the evenings, only the Sunken and Walled Gardens will be lit and open for guests. All other services will be available.
- All guests should arrive for check-in at the Visitor and Education Center. Have your membership card and photo ID ready when checking in. Wristbands are required for entry.
- Holiday entertainment is offered in the House daily.
- Special entertainment, wine bar, and costumed characters will be available evenings and weekends.
- Holidays at Filoli will be open rain or shine, with much of the experience outdoors, so dress accordingly.
- Sold-out crowds are anticipated. Advance registration is encouraged. Members must purchase tickets. Timed tickets are on sale in three daytime and two evening time options.
- Admission to the property and parking begins at the start of your ticket time.
- Tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable.
- Parking is limited; carpooling is encouraged.
- Advance tickets can be purchased by phone or online, with the option of printing them from home.
- Guided Tours of the house are available for an additional fee.
All other Filoli policies apply for Holidays.
Yes! Members get $10 off the $25 general admission. Please sign-in by clicking Member Sign-in at the top right corner of the website to redeem your discount. If you have never signed in before, please visit the Membership Page to register your current membership on our website.
Only one coupon can be used per transaction. Coupons are only valid for daytime entries Tuesday – Thursday.
No, Promotional Codes cannot be combined with any other discounts. Coupons are only valid for daytime entries Tuesday – Thursday.
No, the Promotional Code discount only applies to a single ticket valued at $25 (non-member price). For example, members will receive a $25 discount on (1) ticket, but if they buy (2), they will not receive the 2nd ticket at the member price. They would be paying $25 for two tickets. Coupons are only valid for daytime entries Tuesday – Thursday.
Our payment system will recognize the greatest value for our members. If you purchase at least (3) adult tickets, for example, the Promotional Code renders obsolete as the code is worth $25. The system will then utilize the member pricing ($10 off/ticket). Therefore, the total for (3) tickets would be $45 ($30 off). Coupons are only valid for daytime entries Tuesday – Thursday.
No, the student/teacher discount only applies during normal operating days excluding special events/seasons.