All admission SOLD OUT through this Sunday, April 18 | Tickets are still available for next week!
All is Calm, All is Bright
November 21 - January 3
Holidays at Filoli is the perfect season to make special memories with loved ones and friends. Take a stroll and enjoy the beauty of the winter garden adorned with lights and colorful decor. Cozy up to a firepit under twinkling lights and sip on hot cider or mulled wine.
Update on December 17
San Mateo County is part of California’s Stay at Home order beginning midnight on December 17. The good news is, per state guidelines, Filoli remains open daily to serve our community’s essential need for low risk, local outdoor recreation and time in nature. There is plenty of holiday cheer to enjoy and explore outside. Please note that all food and beverage services are closed, as is the historic House. The Clock Tower Shop remains open with limited capacity indoors and outdoor shopping available.
Everyday 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Adult | $28
Member Adult | $15
Child (5-17) | $15
Member Child | $8
Under 5 years old | Free
4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Adult | $38
Member Adult | $25
Child (5-17) | $20
Member Child | $12
Under 5 years old | Free
What to Bring
6 Ft. of Space
What to Leave Behind
No Sports Equiptment
Theme Nights Admission
Our popular Santa Saturdays are returning in December with a twist! Santa will be located outdoors on our beautiful Woodland Garden Court. You and yours are invited to take a socially distanced selfie with Santa himself!
Santa wants to keep everyone safe and healthy, so masks must be worn at all times including for pictures. Santa will stay socially distanced during your visit with him.
Santa will be here for an extra Santa Sunday on December 13!
- Online advanced tickets are required for all visitors, including members
- For your safety certain areas of the Garden are not open past dark due to not being lit
- The Estate Trail Closes at 4pm
- Daytime visitors must leave at 4pm
- The historic House is CLOSED
- All food and beverage services are closed
- One Time Passes cannot be accepted at this time
- No drinking fountains are available
Restroom facilities are available onsite
- Daily capacity is capped to ensure necessary space for social distancing
- Start your visit by checking in at the outdoor admission kiosk
- Follow the one way route outlined on the map
- All visitors must follow San Mateo County and CDC requirements
- Practice social distancing (more than 6 ft)
- Wash or sanitize hands regularly
- Face covering must be worn in accordance with local requirements at all times
- Balloons, props, outfit changes, and large photo equipment are not permitted. Face coverings may not be removed for photos.
- Picnics are allowed only in the designated picnic area
- Visitors not following requirements may be asked to leave