Join us for Holidays at Filoli, November 17 through December 23
Tuesday – Sunday: 10am-4pm
Friday – Sunday: 4pm-8pm
Pre-Sales are sold out for the evenings of Dec 21, 22 & 23
- Advanced registration encouraged
- Closed Thanksgiving and Mondays
- Open rain or shine
- The Quail’s Nest Café and the Clock Tower Shop will be open during all Holiday Hours
- To view Member Pricing, you will need to Sign-in with your registered Member Email and Password at the top-right corner of the Ticket Purchase Site.
- Tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable
Join us for a special edition tour of the Filoli Docent-led Holiday Tour, where visitors will learn about the history of the families along with stories of holidays past. Guided, 1-hour Holiday Tours are for a $10 additional fee per person.
Daytime: 10:30am; 12:00pm; 1:30pm
Evening: 5:00pm; 6:30pm (Friday and Saturday Nights)
Proceeds from Holidays at Filoli support Filoli’s mission, from the care of the historic House, magnificent Gardens, and vast Nature Preserve, to the events and programs that will keep Filoli culturally relevant for the next 100 years. Thank you!
Hours and Special Event Pricing
|DAYTIME SPECIAL EVENT PRICING||Tuesday - Sunday: 10am - 4pm|
|Youth (between the ages of 5 and 17)||$12|
|Group Rate (Daytime Only - minimum 15)||$20|
|EVENING SPECIAL EVENT PRICING||Friday - Saturday: 4pm - 8pm|
|Youth (between the ages of 5 and 17)||$18|
Luminous ~ A Celebration of Color & Light | Nov 17 – Dec 23
Filoli is welcoming the community to experience a new vision for the Bay Area’s finest Country Estate. The House will celebrate color and light with a fresh new take on Holiday decor in every room. The Gardens will remain open during this magical time with special Holiday touches during the day and will be elegantly lit in the evening. Garden Lights will be expanded to include more of the Garden and Pool. The tradition of inspired holiday shopping will be reimagined with centerpiece trees in the Clock Tower Shop with three Artisan market weekends. Entertainment will bring to life the sounds of the Holidays. Delectable delights will await guests in the Quail’s Nest Café. This Holiday tradition offers something for everyone!
Sold Out for Evenings on Dec 21-23
- We are sold out for the last evenings of the year (Dec 21-23). Daytime admission tickets are still available. Get your tickets before they are sold out!
Cheers to you!
- We are hosting a Holiday Wine Bar in the Dining Room Terrace featuring a selection of wines and beer for purchase, sure to enhance the experience of strolling through the Garden. If you’d like, cozy up near the fire pits under a stately Red Oak Tree.
- Andytown Coffee Bar is also available Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
Both of the families hosted seasonal entertainment and we will continue to honor that tradition at Holidays at Filoli. Entertainment will be in the House daily with special entertainment in the Ballroom evenings and weekends.
Tips for Visiting
Holidays at Filoli is a new experience, so we want you to make the most of your visit. The following are some tips to help you plan your experience.
- All guests should arrive for check-in at the Visitor and Education Center. Have your membership card and photo ID ready when checking in. Wristbands are required for entry.
- Filoli is closed Mondays.
- Filoli is open rain or shine, with much of the experience outdoors, so dress accordingly.
- Parking is limited; carpooling is encouraged. To prevent going over capacity with parking, we may also set up a timed-ticket entry.
- ALL Tickets are non-refundable.
- Advance tickets can be purchased by phone or online, with the option of printing them from home. Mailed tickets will have a $5 surcharge per order.
- Last admission is sold at 3:30pm.
- We accept Visa & Mastercard only.
- Pricing may increase during Filoli Events where special programming is prepared to further enrich your experience. Annual Events like the Flower Show, Autumn Festival, and Holidays at Filoli are a few examples of popular events when admission tickets are required from everyone (including members).
- Guided Tours of the House are available for an additional fee.
- You must pay admission to take the Estate Trail.
- Smoking and Vaping are not permitted anywhere at Filoli.
- Bicycles, rollerblades, scooters, skateboards, segways, and drones are not permitted.
- Dogs or other pets are not allowed on Filoli Grounds, except service animals. Comfort or emotional support animals do not qualify as service animals under ADA guidelines.
- You must check-in at the Visitor and Education Center before visiting the on-site Clock Tower Shop.
- The Quail’s Nest Café does NOT take reservations. Dining is first come, first serve.
- Filoli Photography Policy 2018
Photographs and videos are a wonderful way to remember your visit. Photography must be conducted without disruption to Filoli operations or limitation to the accessibility of other guests, including doorways, pathways, and high traffic areas.
Photography and video taken at Filoli are for personal use and enjoyment and may not be sold. Visitors and members are welcome to take casual photographs of plants, individuals and subjects that capture the events of your visit.
- Please contact email@example.com to schedule a Photography Session at Filoli.
- By purchasing a ticket, you agree to be photographed and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- Artist Access passes are available for artists who would like to set up an easel or sketch in the Garden or on the Estate Trail. Access is offered from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, Tuesday through Sunday. Passes do not include admission. Purchase a Pass.
- Please use designated routes for strollers and wheelchairs/walkers. Guests must provide their own strollers, wheelchairs, and walkers.
- Due to special event days, some areas of the property may be closed throughout the year for a few hours or a day at a time. See Calendar for notifications.
- Please respect wildlife during your visit. For your safety, we ask that you do not approach any wildlife during your visit, including Percy the Peacock.
- Picnicking is only permissible at the designated picnic tables next to the Visitor and Education Center.
- Filoli updates a What’s Blooming blog every couple weeks.
VISITOR MAP – PDF