- This event has passed.
From Hanukkah to Oshōgatsu, the Japanese New Year, holidays bring us together around an artfully decorated dining table. This year, Filoli partners with people and organizations to feature tablescapes from many different winter holiday traditions. Join us as we set the tables on November 19 and 20, and see them in the Ballroom all season long.
- Kwanzaa, set by author, poet, and storyteller Tureeda Mikell
- Oshogatsu, set by Chiyomi Hirano, Filoli Member
- Yalda Night, set by the IAM Foundation
- Lunar New Year, set by Stellafloral, Fleur De Lis Florist, Yan Can Cook, and KTSF
- Hanukkah, set by the Oshman Family Jewish Community Center
- Las Posadas, set by Casa Circulo Cultural
- Christmas, set by Mary George, Member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints