Golden Harvest | Sept 7 – Nov 4
Filoli has been a continually operating estate for more than 100 years. The agricultural, homesteading, and preservation practices will be honored with this year’s theme of Golden Harvest. There will be antique farm equipment throughout the property, tours of the Gentleman’s Orchard, and tales from the families and staff who built Filoli’s reputation as one of the finest remaining country estates of the early 20th century. Be sure to view the golden mixed-media art exhibit that will be on display at the Visitor and Education Center.
Hours and Admission
Filoli is open Tuesday through Sunday from 10:00am to 5:00pm.
Filoli is closed Mondays, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. When planning your visit, we recommend learning about Filoli’s current season for information such as possible extended hours or upcoming events that may be in effect.
Please note that different admission fees may apply to select events such as Holidays at Filoli.
– Your ticket includes admission to the main House, Garden, Clock Tower Shop, and Estate Trail.
– You do not need to pay admission to visit the on-site cafeteria, The Quail’s Nest Café.
|Senior (65 years and older)||$18|
|Student/Teacher/Military (with Valid ID)||$15|
|Children (5-17 years old)||$11|
|Children (under 5 years old)||FREE|
|Group Rate (15 or more guests - advance registration required)||$17|
Get tickets in advance!
- You can purchase tickets online or calling our Ticket Office.
- Tour groups can book a private 1-hour, 2-hour, or Specialty Tour. Some of our seasonal Specialty Tours include Architecture Tours, Orchard Tours, Art Tours, and more.
- Private Tours for groups are available starting at $150. Prices may vary per tour type and group size. Please call our Ticket Office for more information and to book your tour.
Proceeds from Fall at Filoli support Filoli’s mission, from the care of the historic House, magnificent Gardens, and vast Nature Preserve, to the events and programs that will keep Filoli culturally relevant for the next 100 years. Thank you!
Tips for Visiting
The following are some tips to help you plan your experience.
- All guests should arrive for check-in at the Visitor and Education Center. Have your membership card and photo ID ready when checking in. Wristbands are required for entry.
- Filoli is closed Mondays.
- Filoli is open rain or shine, with much of the experience outdoors, so dress accordingly.
- Parking is limited; carpooling is encouraged. To prevent going over capacity with parking, we may also set up a timed-ticket entry.
- ALL Tickets are non-refundable.
- Advance tickets can be purchased by phone or online, with the option of printing them from home. Mailed tickets will have a $5 surcharge per order.
- Last admission is sold at 4:30pm.
- We accept Visa & Mastercard only.
- Pricing may increase during Filoli Events where special programming is prepared to further enrich your experience. Annual Events like the Flower Show, Autumn Festival, and Holidays at Filoli are a few examples of popular events when admission tickets are required from everyone (including members).
- Guided Tours of the House are available for an additional fee.
- You must pay admission to take the Estate Trail.
- Smoking and Vaping are not permitted anywhere at Filoli.
- Bicycles, rollerblades, scooters, skateboards, segways, and drones are not permitted.
- Dogs or other pets are not allowed on Filoli Grounds, except service animals. Comfort or emotional support animals do not qualify as service animals under ADA guidelines.
- You must check-in at the Visitor and Education Center before visiting the on-site Clock Tower Shop.
- The Quail’s Nest Café does NOT take reservations. Dining is first come, first serve.
- Filoli Photography Policy 2018
Photographs and videos are a wonderful way to remember your visit. Photography must be conducted without disruption to Filoli operations or limitation to the accessibility of other guests, including doorways, pathways, and high traffic areas.
Photography and video taken at Filoli are for personal use and enjoyment and may not be sold. Visitors and members are welcome to take casual photographs of plants, individuals and subjects that capture the events of your visit.
- Please contact email@example.com to schedule a Photography Session at Filoli.
- Artist Access passes are available for artists who would like to set up an easel or sketch in the Garden or on the Estate Trail. Access is offered from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, Tuesday through Sunday. Passes do not include admission. Purchase a Pass.
- Please use designated routes for strollers and wheelchairs/walkers. Guests must provide their own strollers, wheelchairs, and walkers.
- Due to special event days, some areas of the property may be closed throughout the year for a few hours or a day at a time. See Calendar for notifications.
- Please respect wildlife during your visit. For your safety, we ask that you do not approach any wildlife during your visit, including Percy the Peacock.
- Picnicking is only permissible at the designated picnic tables next to the Visitor and Education Center.
- Filoli updates a What’s Blooming blog every couple weeks.
VISITOR MAP – PDF