The riches of Filoli’s autumn bounty are too plentiful to fully appreciate in a single day, so we have expanded our harvest festivities with new events: Harvest Festival and Orchard Day.
During Orchard Day, you can spend a brisk fall day exploring Filoli’s Gentleman’s Orchard and tasting apples, pears and cider in the Visitor Center. Fruit connoisseurs of all ages are welcome.
- Taste cider and over 30 varieties of fruit picked from Filoli’s Orchard
- Purchase Filoli’s new hard cider made from Filoli apples
- Learn about tree care and fruit harvesting from Garden staff and volunteers
- Get tips from Slow Food South Bay
- Meet Filoli’s beekeeper
- Listen to bluegrass music in the Orchard
- Visit the Garden and Nature Preserve to see the exhibition Nests: Patterns from Nature
- Food and drinks will be available for purchase