The riches of Filoli’s autumn bounty are too plentiful to fully appreciate in a single day, so we have expanded our harvest festivities with new events: Harvest Festival and Orchard Day. At the Harvest Festival, celebrate family and cultural traditions of the harvest season.
2019 Harvest Festival Activities
All activities are located in the Meadow from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
- Pumpkin Crafts
- Mid-Autumn Festival Crafts with Sound of Hope Radio Network
- Sukkah Decorating with the Peninsula Jewish Community Center
- Beekeepers’ Guild of San Mateo County
- Petting Zoo, 10 p.m.-1 p.m.
- San Francisco ZooMobile, 1 p.m.-2:30 p.m.
- Baby Doll Sheep, 2 p.m.-5 p.m.
- Puppet Show, 10:30 a.m.-11 a.m. & 11:30 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Line Dancing Lessons, 11 a.m.-11:30 a.m. & 1:30 p.m.-2 p.m.
- Bluegrass Music by Wildcat Mountain Ramblers, 12:30 p.m.-1:30 p.m. & 2 p.m.-4 p.m.
- Tacolicious and Shampas Pies Food Stands, 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Beer tasting from Fort Point Beer Company, 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Beer and wine for purchase at the Meadow Bar
- Cider tasting and limited fruit tasting (Come to Orchard Day for the full tasting experience!)
Other Harvest Festival Activities
- Hike the 1-mile Estate Trail loop and stop in the Sally MacBride Nature Center
- Explore the Garden and Nature Preserve to see the exhibition Nests: Patterns from Nature
- Visit the Clock Tower Shop to purchase Filoli fruit butters and honey
- Quail’s Nest Cafe is open until 4:30
Members: Remember to sign-in for your member discount! Purchase Tickets