All admission must be reserved online | Masks required indoors regardless of vaccination status
Plan your visit to Filoli
We’re open and we can’t wait to see you! Please reserve your tickets online here. All visitors are required to wear a mask indoors at Filoli regardless of vaccination status. Thank you from all of us, we hope to see you soon!
What to Bring
Face Covering for indoor areas
6 Ft. of Space
What to Leave Behind
- Online advanced tickets are required for all visitors, including members
- The Estate Trail Closes at 4:30 pm
- The historic House is open 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Filoli closes and clears the property at 5:00 pm
- The Café is open from 10:00am - 4:30 pm
- Photography sessions are offline and no bookings are being taken. You are welcome to take personal photography within these guidelines.
- Start your visit by checking in at the outdoor admission kiosk
- Per county guidelines all visitors required to wear a mask indoors at Filoli regardless of vaccination status
- Download or print Filoli's map if you'd like to reference it during your visit
- Balloons, props, outfit changes, wedding photography and large photo equipment are not permitted.
- Picnics are allowed only in the designated picnic area
- Lawn chairs are not permitted. There is seating available in the Garden.
- Visitors not following requirements may be asked to leave