Orchard Days begin on September 23; Advance reservations suggested
Open to Wonder, Open to Wander
At Filoli we create inspiration in everyday life by welcoming all to experience the House, Garden, and natural lands. Located 30 miles south of San Francisco, Filoli is nestled on a slope of the Santa Cruz Mountains and surrounded by the protected Peninsula watershed. We're open daily to explore.
Discover and Go
Please find information below regarding accessible parking, restrooms, wheelchair access, service animals, and more here.
Please note that wheelchairs, walkers, or other assistive devices are not available to rent or borrow from Filoli.
What to Bring
Come prepared to walk! Please note that Filoli does not rent wheelchairs.
Bring a reusable bottle and fill up at the Visitor Center.
Face Covering Recommended for Indoor Areas
What to Leave Behind
No Outside Alcohol
no sports equipment
Soak Up Summer
What to See & Do This Season
Find your paradise under the summer sun. Gather in the Garden with friends and loved ones. Wander and wonder through summer blooms fragrant with sweet roses and delightful pollinators. Marvel at the marble sculptures inspired by Ovid's Metapmophosis created by Yoko Kubrick in the historic House and throughout the Garden. Make sure to stop by the Bluebird Bar in the Grove and the Hummingbird Bar in the Vegetable Garden for some seasonal drinks! Get in the summer spirit with activities like Flora and Garden Parties and Service Learning. Wander and wonder in the Garden during golden hour. Summer Nights happens every Thursday night! Slow down, smell the roses, and watch the sun dip behind the mountains.
In the Garden
Bloom and Grow
A stroll though Filoli’s summer Garden is a delight for the senses! Take in the decadent scents of lavender and roses and the colorful rows of vegetables. Silver and blue perennials and succulents are paired with a parade of pink annuals including begonias, fuchsias, and zinnias.
In the House
Yoko Kubrick Sculpture Exhibition
Discover the timeless tales of Ovid's Metamorphosis through Yoko Kubrick's
abstract marble sculptures displayed in Filoli’s House and Garden. Kubrick's
works infuse classic heroines with her own language of form and nature.
Every day at 12pm and 2pm.
No reservations needed!
Every day, Filoli offers free, 15-minute talks at 12pm and 2pm. Topics vary by day and season. Find out more details about what is being offered today at the Information Cart.
The Visitor Guide
Enhance your self guided experience
Introduce yourself to Filoli, where you can explore 16 acres of formal gardens, step back in time in the historic house museum, and hike through the lush and varied natural communities of the estate. Use this guide to enhance your experience at Filoli and as a souvenir to take home.
Shopping & Dining
The Clock Tower Shop
Stocked with a wide variety of beautiful, unique items and delicious treats perfect for gift giving.
The Quail Café
Open Daily, 10am - 4:30pm
Filoli and Epicurean Group are partnering to offer you delicious, fresh, local food and create meaningful community impact in the Bay Area.
The Bluebird Bar
Stroll among winter blooms with a drink in hand. Join us for a beer, glass of wine, specialty cocktail or mocktail at the pop-up bar, open on weekend afternoons. Cheers!
- Advance reservations are suggested and sellouts on weekends, holidays, and other peak seasons are expected
- Tickets for general admission and ticketed events are not refundable or reschedulable. Tickets are transferable. Filoli is open rain or shine and does not issue refunds due to weather
- Filoli is open every day from 10am-5pm
- The Estate Trail is open from 10am-4pm
- The Café is open daily from 10am-4:30pm in the Visitor Center
- You are welcome to take personal photography within these photography guidelines
- Start your visit by checking in at the outdoor admission kiosk
- Wheelchairs and walkers are not available to rent from Filoli. Learn more about accessibility here.
- Download or print Filoli's map here (stair-less route and low-vision map available)
- Balloons, props, outfit changes, wedding photography and large photo equipment are not permitted
- Picnics are allowed only in the picnic area
- Visiting the Bay Area? See our list of nearby hotels and places to stay.