Let Inspiration Glow
November 19, 2022- January 8, 2023
Holidays at Filoli is the season to make special memories, bask in the vibrant landscape, and spend time together. Step into the magic of the House adorned in holiday cheer and explore the winter Garden, where inspiration glows.
Closed December 24 & December 25.
Members receive 20% off all season long! Don't forget to sign in when you purchase your tickets to receive your member discount.
Face Covering Recommended for indoor areas
no sports equipment
Daytime Admission 10am-4pm
Daytime at Filoli brings its own delights. See fall fanfare ablaze, stroll the Estate Trail, and stop for lunch at the Quail Café. The House and Garden are aglow in the daytime, illuminated by twinkling lights and the winter sun.
Celebrating 7 Winter Holidays in the Ballroom
See them throughout the season!
From Hanukkah to Oshōgatsu, the Japanese New Year, holidays bring us together around an artfully decorated dining table. This year, Filoli partners with people and organizations to feature tablescapes from many different winter holiday traditions.
- Kwanzaa, set by author, poet, and storyteller Tureeda Mikell
- Oshogatsu, set by Chiyomi Hirano, Filoli Member
- Yalda Night, set by the IAM Foundation
- Lunar New Year, set by Stellafloral, Fleur De Lis Florist, Yan Can Cook, and KTSF
- Hanukkah, set by the Oshman Family Jewish Community Center
- Las Posadas, set by Casa Circulo Cultural
- Christmas, set by Mary George, Member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
December 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, & 23
Santa flies to Filoli for Santa Days in December. Snap a photo with him on his festive golden throne, and enjoy a hot drink and holiday treat on the Woodland Court.
Does your family need early access due to sensory sensitivities? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Flora Parties: Holiday Wreaths
December 6, 7, 8, 13, 14, 15, 20 & 21
Our Holiday Wreath Parties have sold out and we are no longer accepting additions to the waitlist.
$150 Registration fee includes:
- Admission to Holidays at Filoli
- All supplies needed to create a beautiful holiday wreath
- Mulled wine, sparkling wine, and hot cider
- A festive holiday treat
- And just for Filoli Members - a unique Filoli Christmas ornament
This program will be held indoors at Filoli’s Visitor Center, rain or shine.
Private Holiday Firepit Experience
Available Daily with Advanced Reservation
3-4:30pm, 5-6:30pm, or 7-8:30pm
Relax with friends, family, and a warm drink at your own private firepit. Stay cozy by the fire under the magically lit oak on the Dining Room Terrace.
Capacity: 15 guests maximum
Registration: $750 for up to 8 (each additional guest +$75) includes:
- Evening admission
- Private seating and firepit on the Dining Room Terrace
- Mulled Wine and Hot Whiskey Cider
- Red (Cabernet) Wine and White (Chardonnay) Wine
Shopping & Dining
Clock Tower Shop
The Clock Tower Shop is the perfect place for seasonal gifts that make every day merry and bright. Find new treasures inspired by nature alongside Filoli favorites, from honey to spring bulbs. Filoli members receive 10% off all purchases!
Open during Daytime and Evening admission times serving up a menu of sustainably packaged, grab-and-go meals.
Quail Café now serves beer and wine daily.
Filoli will be hosting a Holiday Bar on the Woodland Court throughout the Holiday season. Featuring a selection of wine, beer, warm libations, and mixed cocktails. Cozy up by a firepit in the glow of the Woodland Garden.
- Online advanced tickets are required for all visitors, including members
- The Estate Trail Closes at 4 pm
- The House and Garden are open 10am-9pm
- Filoli closes promptly at 9pm
- The Café is open from 10am-8:30pm daily
- Visitors are welcome to take personal photography within these guidelines
- Start your visit by checking in at the outdoor admission kiosk
- Download or print Filoli's map if you'd like to reference it during your visit, or pick up a map when you check in
- Balloons, props, outfit changes, wedding photography and large photo equipment are not permitted
- Picnics are allowed only in the picnic area