Reservations required; Open late every Thursday for Summer Nights!
June 2-September 22, 2022 | Thursdays, 5-8pm
Head to Filoli any Thursday evening for a summer meet up with friends. Stroll the Garden, grab a refreshing drink, and watch the sun set across the landscape.
On August 18 and September 8 from 5-7:30pm, stop by the Bay Area Water Supply & Conservation Agency (BAWSCA) table in the Olive Grove to learn how to save water at home! They’ll be handing out fun freebies and answering all your water-wise questions.
Important information for member summer nights tickets
Sights, Drinks, & Bites
Irish Session Band
Open until 7:30pm
- Online advanced tickets are required for all visitors, including members
- Summer Nights ticket holders may enter Filoli starting at 5pm
- You are welcome to take personal photography within these photography guidelines
- Food purchased from Cochinita on Summer Nights may be eaten in the Grove; all outside food must be eaten in the picnic area
- The Estate Trail Closes at 7pm
- The Café is open from 10am - 7:30pm
- Filoli closes and clears the property at 8pm
- Unvaccinated visitors are required to wear masks indoors
- Download or print Filoli's map if you'd like to reference it during your visit
- Picnics with outside food are allowed only in the picnic area