Jazz At FILOLI 2019
Jazz at Filoli is a celebrated tradition for 29 years. We are looking forward to celebrating the 29th annual summer concert series with up-tempo concerts by renowned artists. This summer’s Jazz at Filoli lineup will boast jazz luminaries featuring Latin jazz and big band/swing with an emphasis on the Great American Songbook. Join us for six Sundays during the summer for these concerts in a beautiful historic setting nestled into the beautiful Woodland Gardens overlooking the House and Estate.
❁ $65 Filoli Members | $75 Non-Members
❁ One drink ticket (beer, or white wine, or flavored sparkling water)
❁ Snacks at the table (chips)
❁ Table side service for drink tickets and snacks
Click on each date below
to get your individual tickets.
2019 Jazz at Filoli Lineup
- VIP Table package: 12:20pm, Series tickets: 12:30pm, Early entry: 12:40pm, Individual ticket: 12:45pm. Concert starts at 1:00pm.
Food and Beverage Information
- VIP Table reservations include two bottles of wine (red and white). VIP Table guests are welcome to bring their own wine, corkage fee is included
- Regular tickets (Non-VIP Package) include one drink ticket. Additional beverages are available for purchase at bars located next to the Tennis Courts.
- VIP Table reservations include a charcuterie plate for the table. Our guests are also welcome to bring their own food to the concert
- We ask that you use a soft-sided or collapsible cooler to pack your food
- Boxed lunches are available. We encourage you to order in advance. Boxed lunches are $25 each and can be pre-ordered by clicking on the link in each concert above, or by calling our Tickets Team at (650) 364-8300, press 1.
Filoli Jazz Boxed Lunch Menu*
Your meal comes with pasta salad and a chocolate chip cookie
Roasted turkey, avocado, bacon, swiss cheese, mayonnaise, tomato, & lettuce on sweet french roll