Volunteering at Filoli is a wonderful and rewarding way to contribute to one of the finest remaining country estates in California. Filoli’s volunteers help us meet our mission to connect our rich past with a vibrant future through beauty, nature and shared stories. We envision a time when all people honor nature, value unique experiences, and appreciate beauty in everyday life.
If you believe in our goals and want to work side-by-side with a dedicated staff and an enthusiastic group of volunteers, please contact Paula Allen, our Volunteer Program Coordinator at (650) 364-8300, ext. 211, or email@example.com.
Benefits to becoming a Filoli volunteer include:
Becoming a Filoli volunteer offers many benefits! Besides having the opportunity to contribute to our mission, Filoli volunteers receive:
- Rewarding experiences and being part of the community of Filoli volunteers, an incredible group of gifted, fun, and welcoming individuals with the common goal of sharing Filoli with our diverse visitors.
- Ongoing training and continuing education opportunities;
- Invitations to special volunteer-only events throughout the year;
- Six free general admission passes to share the beauty of Filoli with family and friends;
- 15% discount in our Clock Tower Shop when you show your volunteer badge.