Garden House

A- A A+

Constructed in 1920 by architect Arthur Brown Jr., the Garden House was a symbol of prestige and wealth. Overlooking the beautiful Sunken Garden, French doors impart an open, airy feel while providing wonderful views of the formal gardens. Mrs. Roth, the second owner of the estate, referred to this space as the Tea House as she often entertained guests here for Afternoon Tea. Now adorned with the season’s freshest blooms, it is truly a spectacular site unlike any other.

Event Request Form