Filoli Unlocked | Jan 9 – Feb 18
For the first time ever, Filoli will be open for a Winter Season. This season will unlock some of the behind-the-scenes opportunities, a new line-up of specialty tours, and an Operatic Opening for members only. We also have Valentine’s Teas, an all-new Conservation Roadshow, and a black and white photography exhibit that features architectural interest. New stories will be shared as we open our doors for an exciting new year. We invite you to come visit this winter to experience the magic of the winter Garden and hear new tales of the families.
January is Membership Month!
As we kick off the new year in 2018, Filoli has many ways for you to enjoy the benefits of a Filoli membership.
- During January, all members, regardless of membership level, can bring one guest for free every time they visit! Please show your membership card at the front desk and your guest will receive complimentary admission.
- Be sure to visit the Clock Tower Shop to purchase member-exclusive products, such as our beautiful new Filoli stationery and a specially-packaged soap set featuring art from our historic collection!
Don’t forget that members receive a 20% discount on all class registrations! Many old favorites and new offerings are available online and in our 2018 Winter/Spring Class Catalog.
Join us as we open the doors for 2018 and visit Filoli on Sunday, January 7. This is a “members only” day, exclusive just for you, and we’re open from 10:00am to 5:00pm.
You can purchase tickets online by selecting from the options below or calling our Ticket Office.
Senior: $18 (65 years and older)
Student/Teacher/Military: $15 (with valid ID)
Children 5 – 17: $11
Children Under 5 Years: FREE
Filoli Members: FREE
Group Rate: $17 (15 or more guests)
Tuesday through Sunday
10:00am – 5:00pm
*Check out our Events Calendar for up-to-date hours of operation and upcoming events that may affect your visit.
Guided, 1 Hour Tours are available for an additional $5 fee. House Tours and Garden Tours start at the following times: 10:30am; 12:00pm; 1:30pm; and 3:00pm.
- You can purchase tickets online by selecting from the options below or calling our Ticket Office.
- Tour groups can book a 2 hour tour.
- Private Tours for groups from 2-15 are available at an additional tour rate of $75.
Tips for Visiting
The following are some tips to help you plan your experience.
- All guests should arrive for check-in at the Visitor and Education Center. Have your membership card and photo ID ready when checking in. Wristbands are required for entry.
- Filoli is closed Mondays.
- Filoli is open rain or shine, with much of the experience outdoors, so dress accordingly.
- Parking is limited; carpooling is encouraged. To prevent going over capacity with parking, we may also set up a timed-ticket entry.
- ALL Tickets are non-refundable.
- Advance tickets can be purchased by phone or online, with the option of printing them from home. Mailed tickets will have a $5 surcharge per order.
- Last admission is sold at 4:30pm.
- We accept Visa & Mastercard only.
- Pricing may increase during Filoli Events where special programming is prepared to further enrich your experience. Annual Events like the Flower Show, Autumn Festival, and Holidays at Filoli are a few examples of popular events when admission tickets are required from everyone (including members).
- Guided Tours of the House are available for an additional fee.
- You must pay admission to take the Estate Trail.
- Smoking and Vaping are not permitted anywhere at Filoli.
- Bicycles, rollerblades, scooters, skateboards, segways, and drones are not permitted.
- Dogs or other pets are not allowed on Filoli Grounds, except service animals. Comfort or emotional support animals do not qualify as
service animals under ADA guidelines.
- You must check-in at the Visitor and Education Center before visiting the on-site Clock Tower Shop.
- The Quail’s Nest Café does NOT take reservations. Dining is first come, first serve.
- Filoli Photography Policy 2018
Photographs and videos are a wonderful way to remember your visit. Photography must be conducted without disruption to Filoli operations or limitation to the accessibility of other guests, including doorways, pathways, and high traffic areas.
Photography and video taken at Filoli are for personal use and enjoyment and may not be sold. Visitors and members are welcome to take casual photographs of plants, individuals and subjects that capture the events of your visit.
- Please contact email@example.com to schedule a Photography Session at Filoli.
- Artist Access passes are available for artists who would like to set up an easel or sketch in the Garden or on the Estate Trail. Access is offered from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, Tuesday through Sunday. Passes do not include admission. Purchase a Pass.
- Please use designated routes for strollers and wheelchairs/walkers. Guests must provide their own strollers, wheelchairs, and walkers.
- Due to special event days, some areas of the property may be closed throughout the year for a few hours or a day at a time. See Calendar for notifications.
- Please respect wildlife during your visit. For your safety, we ask that you do not approach any wildlife during your visit, including Percy the Peacock and Ron the Weasel.
- Picnicking is only permissible at the designated picnic tables next to the Visitor and Education Center.
- Filoli updates a What’s Blooming blog every couple weeks.