Filoli Unlocked | Jan 9 – Feb 18
For the first time ever, Filoli will be open for a Winter Season. This season will unlock some of the behind-the-scenes opportunities, a new line-up of specialty tours, and an Operatic Opening for members only. We also have Valentine’s Teas, an all-new Conservation Roadshow, and a black and white photography exhibit that features architectural interest. New stories will be shared as we open our doors for an exciting new year. We invite you to come visit this winter to experience the magic of the winter Garden and hear new tales of the families.
January is Membership Month!
As we kick off the new year in 2018, Filoli has many ways for you to enjoy the benefits of a Filoli membership.
- During January, all members, regardless of membership level, can bring one guest for free every time they visit! Please show your membership card at the front desk and your guest will receive complimentary admission.
- Be sure to visit the Clock Tower Shop to purchase member-exclusive products, such as our beautiful new Filoli stationery and a specially-packaged soap set featuring art from our historic collection!
Don’t forget that members receive a 20% discount on all class registrations! Many old favorites and new offerings are available online and in our 2018 Winter/Spring Class Catalog.
Join us as we open the doors for 2018 and visit Filoli on Sunday, January 7. This is a “members only” day, exclusive just for you, and we’re open from 10:00am to 5:00pm.
You can purchase tickets online by selecting from the options below or calling our Ticket Office.
Senior: $18 (65 years and older)
Student/Teacher/Military: $15 (with valid ID)
Children 5 – 17: $11
Children Under 5 Years: FREE
Filoli Members: FREE
Group Rate: $17 (15 or more guests)
Tuesday through Sunday
10:00am – 5:00pm
*Check out our Events Calendar for up-to-date hours of operation and upcoming events that may affect your visit.
Guided, 1 Hour Tours are available for an additional $5 fee. House Tours and Garden Tours start at the following times: 10:30am; 12:00pm; 1:30pm; and 3:00pm.
- You can purchase tickets online by selecting from the options below or calling our Ticket Office.
- Tour groups can book a 2 hour tour.
- Private Tours for groups from 2-15 are available at an additional tour rate of $75.
Tips for Visiting
The following are some tips to help you plan your experience.
- Filoli is closed Mondays.
- Filoli is open rain or shine, with much of the experience outdoors, so dress accordingly.
- Filoli updates a What’s Blooming blog every week.
- Parking is limited; carpooling is encouraged. To prevent going over capacity with parking, we may also set up a timed-ticket entry.
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Advance tickets can be purchased by phone or online, with the option of printing them from home.
- Pricing may increase during Filoli Events where special programming is prepared to further enrich your experience. Annual Events like the Flower Show, Step Back in Time, the Jazz Series, Autumn Festival, Farm to Table, and Holidays at Filoli are a few examples of popular events when admission tickets are required from everyone (including members).
- All guests should arrive for check-in at the Visitor and Education Center. Have your membership card and photo ID ready when checking in. Wristbands are required for entry.
- Last admission is sold at 4:30pm.
- We accept Visa & Mastercard only.
- Guided Tours of the House are available for an additional fee.
- You must pay admission to take the Estate Trail.
- Tripods are allowed in the Gardens, but cannot be used in the House.
- Additional photography equipment is not allowed such as reflective screens and props, unless a Photography Session is scheduled.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a Photography Session at Filoli.
- Please use designated routes for strollers and wheelchairs/walkers. Guests must provide their own strollers, wheelchairs, and walkers.
- ADA service animals allowed. Comfort or emotional support dogs do not qualify as service animals under ADA.
- Picnicking is only permissible at the designated picnic tables in the Lane Courtyard and at the front of the Visitor and Education Center.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere at Filoli.
- Due to special event days, some areas of the property may be closed throughout the year for a few hours or a day at a time. See Calendar for notifications.
- Please respect wildlife during your visit. For your safety, we ask that you do not approach any wildlife during your visit, including Percy the Peacock and Ron the Weasel.