Holidays at Filoli tickets are on sale now! Advanced reservations suggested
November 18, 2023 - January 7, 2024
'Tis the season to make special memories, bask in the vibrant landscape, and spend time together. Step into the magic of the House decked in Holiday cheer and explore the winter Garden, where inspiration glows.
Private Firepit Experience
Available daily on the Dining Room Terrace
Seatings at 3pm, 5pm, & 7pm
Cozy up under the glow of the Dining Room Terrace with your own private bar and unlimited beverages! Soak up the winter evening with your friends and family with special services in a magical setting.
Fire Pits include:
- $750 for up to 8 guests ($75 per additional guest)
- Max capacity 16 guests
- Reserved space with 2 firepits, seating, a private bar, and a tented area
- Bottomless beverages
- Mulled Wine
- Hot Whiskey Cider
- McBride Sisters Collection Chardonnay
- Black Girl Magic Red Blend
Gilded Guide: Tour with the Curator
Wednesdays at 11am
Discover the stories that bring the House to life, glimpse into the meticulous preparations and behind-the-scenes areas that transform this already magical estate into a holiday wonderland, and toast the event with champagne and a sweet treat to take home.
Guided by our Curator and Director of Museum Collections, you’ll venture through each festooned room and upstairs to see where the magic happens.
Hair of the Dog Hike
January 1, 2024
Rejuvenate and welcome new beginnings with the hair of the dog cure for your New Years Eve ailments! Start your hike at the trail entrance with a splash of sparkling, take a break for mid-way mimosas at Red’s Barn, and wrap up with a build-your-own Bloody Mary Bar by the pool.
Take it at your own pace with this self guided experience, and find us along the way for directions, learning experiences, and—of course—drinks!
Rentals & Private Events
Holiday Season Exclusive Venues
Simplify your holiday parties with this fabulous newly renovated space at the intersection of a glittering historic Garden, gilded-age mansion, and acres of pristine natural lands.
A meeting room like no other, this space meets all of your event needs in a cozy indoor location perfect for a celebratory luncheon or a company cocktail party.
Find your secret garden tucked into the tranquil courtyard of the Cottage Patio. This magically illuminated and intimate space makes gathering easy.
Shopping & Dining
Clock Tower Shop
Stocked with a wide variety of beautiful, unique items and delicious treats perfect for gift giving.
Serving a seasonal menu of hearty soups and stews, quiches, salads, and sandwiches.
Cozy up to a firepit on the Woodland Court and stop by the bar for holiday libations from mulled wine to whiskey-cider and kid-friendly treats like hot chocolate.
no sports equipment
- The House and Garden are open 10am-9pm
- The Estate Trail is open until 4:30pm
- Filoli closes promptly at 9pm
- The Café is open from 10am-8:30pm daily
- Visitors are welcome to take personal photography within these guidelines
- Holidays at Filoli tickets are nonrefundable. Tickets can be rescheduled for a $10 per ticket fee, based on availability
- Start your visit by checking in at the outdoor admission kiosk
- Download or print Filoli's map if you'd like to reference it during your visit, or pick up a map when you check in
- Balloons, props, outfit changes, wedding photography and large photo equipment are not permitted
- Picnics are allowed only in the picnic area