– Music: Autoharp and Irish Salvage Craic Band
– Complimentary lecture, “Filoli Through an Artist’s Eye Time,” by Edward Rooks of Santa Clara University at 5:45pm – 6:30pm
– “Growing and using lavender” by UC Master Gardener Suzie Larwood at 5:45 pm-6:30pm
– Lotus flower making with Sound of Hope Radio
– Flower Essence Station
– Sunset Hike – Additional Fee
Rose Tour | First come, first serve. Limited space available.
Trees of Filoli Tour | First come, first serve. Limited space available.
ABOUT SUMMER NIGHTS
Every Thursday evening, from June 7 to August 30, we are staying open until 8pm. We’ve planned special activities, entertainment and educational opportunities with something special for our members included each week. *Plus, every Thursday evening after 5pm ALL MEMBERS, regardless of level, can bring a guest for free! Interested in becoming a member? Click here.