Filoli reveals the animals that can only be seen in the evenings or that hide in the daytime shadows. Get in the spirit of Halloween with pumpkin carving demonstrations, mask making, and skeleton walks on the Nature Preserve. Costumes are encouraged! All activities are included with the purchase of a general admission ticket.
- Live bats at Filoli all day, and a 10:30 presentation from NorCal Bats.
- Creepy crawly critters with the San Francisco ZooMobile from 11:30-1:00.
- Watch artists transform pumpkins into a ghoulish work of art from 11:00-3:00.
- Create a spooky animal mask inspired by bats, spiders, and nocturnal creatures from 10:00-5:00.
- Take a walk on the wild side and discover animal skeletons and scat along the trails.
45 minute Scat and Skeleton walks start every hour on the hour from 11:00-4:00. All ages are welcome. Walks meet at the Estate Trail entrance. Walks traverse 1-mile of uneven terrain including moderate hills. Trails are not stroller or wheelchair accessible. Reservations not taken.
Proceeds from Halloween Unmasked support Filoli’s mission, from the care of the historic House, magnificent Gardens, and vast Nature Preserve, to the events and programs that will keep Filoli culturally relevant for the next 100 years. Thank you!
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to be photographed and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.